Tuesday 1 April 2008

APRIL FOOLS DAY

Well here I am staring at a computer screen; bored.

The funniest day of the year. The day when even the BBC manages a jolly jape at the expense of its licence paying victims.

Oh BUGGER.

I suppose though, the whole of the Internet is in fact one big April's fool joke, really..

I mean here we all are pouring out the minutiae of our sorry little brains for any Tom, Dick or Harry to click on and derive five seconds of dubious enjoyment.

And for what?

SOD IT!... the CIA could close the whole thing down if it wanted. (MI5 have been trying to for years, but even if they had the budget for a computer and I doubt they could find the right buttons ).

For all you lot know I could be a 12 year old one legged Ethiopian girl sitting in an Internet cafe getting my own back on the bastards who blew my leg off...

Or a bored teenager from the planet G?%jk^ hacking into your primitive Internet as a school project! In fact I have long been of the theory the whole Earth thing is a intergalactic school project. That would explain God, Darwin and Douglas Adams etc . May have to follow up that delayed train of though later

But nevertheless here I am, scraping the dregs from the bottom of the creativity barrel; It's pithy, acerbic, topical comment my public want; and they shall have it!... in abundance!

Later though...

Meanwhile if someone kind soul could make a token visit to my woefully execrable (a retired journalist?) website http://www.badtrackrecords.co.uk/ ?
it would make all this worthwhile.

Possibly not.

Anyway must go. I've just had an email from a world famous fashion photographer who is flying in to Addis Ababa to do a Vogue cover shoot - must update my facebook profile.....


Have fun!


No comments: